graphics/png - CC

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Jul 29 20:00:38 UTC 2006

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:27:08 -0500, [LoN]Kamikaze <LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de>
wrote:

> Andrey Chernov wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 29, 2006 at 01:16:47PM -0500, Jeremy Messenger wrote:

>>> I can, CC=gcc will not change the CC when it compiles.
>>
>> It is hard to imagine how it is ever possible. There is standard BSD
>> makefile.freebsd which not owervrites CC as you can see in the file.

No idea, I don't know png's build system so that cc must be come from
somewhere.

> Is it possible that make.conf is read again?

I think, add "CC=${CC}" in graphics/png/Makefile's MAKE_ENV at 31 line
should do.

Cheers,
Mezz

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org