Can't install fresh ruby-bdb (was when LOCALBASE is not /usr/local)

Jim Trigg jtrigg at spamcop.net
Wed Jul 19 14:01:11 UTC 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 03:00:09PM +0400, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Jim Trigg wrote:
> > I'm setting up a new system with 6.1-RELEASE, and I forgot to install
> > portupgrade from a package during the OS install.  ruby-bdb fails to
> > build, complaining that it doesn't know how to make 'all' (it doesn't
> > specify which directory it's in, but it's right after it runs
> > extconf.rb).  Any clues?
>
> How subject joins to the message?
> When you changed LOCALBASE?

Sorry, I lost track and forgot to update the subject.  I tried again
after changing LOCALBASE back and ruby-bdb still fails to build.  I've
gotten portupgrade working for the time being by specifying BDB1 instead
of BDB4.

Thanks,
Jim
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-          /"\
                                                  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN