FreeBSD Port: portupgrade-2.1.3.2, 2 - help me please, the port in short time is broken again, what does it all mean ?

Sergey Matveychuk sem at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jul 3 12:37:19 UTC 2006

Stay d wrote:
> You did it, okay, thank you, but late :(
>
> I always before upgrading something, go to /usr/ports and watch the UPDATING
> file, simple there was nothing about portupgrade, nothing at the bigging of
> June nothing at the end of June or at the bigging of July.
>
> I am sorry that I do not read almost everything, but I thought ... I have a
> idea that UPDATING file is the MAIN place where comments MUST BE.

Sorry, my head sometime overflows and lose some data. Obviously I need
to upgrade it but I can't find this model in shops.

I would glad if anybody just remind me if I something miss.

--
Dixi.
Sem.