FreeBSD Port: portupgrade-2.1.3.2, 2 - help me please, the port in short time is broken again, what does it all mean ?

Stay d dandee at volny.cz
Mon Jul 3 10:24:38 UTC 2006

You did it, okay, thank you, but late :(

I always before upgrading something, go to /usr/ports and watch the UPDATING
file, simple there was nothing about portupgrade, nothing at the bigging of
June nothing at the end of June or at the bigging of July.

I am sorry that I do not read almost everything, but I thought ... I have a
idea that UPDATING file is the MAIN place where comments MUST BE.

Sorry, this fact the handbook teached me. :)

Daniel