Elmer 5.2.0 Released

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 22:14:25 UTC 2006

Hello;

FYI science/elmer*-5.2 has been released!

Unfortunately my main development machine was stolen so I won't be able to work
on these ports anymore (at least not soon), but updating it should be very easy
and I'll be glad to answer questions from anyone wanting to be the new
maintainer. It would be interesting to have a metaport for Elmer too that adds
reasonable (non-hardware dependant) softlinks to the main executables.

cheers,

    Pedro.