FreeBSD Port: upnp-1.4.0,1

Markus Strobl markus.strobl at gmx.at
Sun Jul 2 15:14:25 UTC 2006

hi,

i am very happy to see today the libupnp1.4.0 in the ports :-) .
at home i am testing the mediatomb (mediatomb.sourceforge.net) upnp-server on my freebsd 6.1 machine. i compiled the libupnp 1.4.0 by myself under freebsd 6.1, and i must make some changes. i will attach this patches. some are the same what i have seen in the files-order, but i have also made additional changes. please have a look at my patches.

best regards

markus strobl