patch for ruby-bdb (Was: portupgrade portupgrade leaves an error.... )

David J Brooks daeg at houston.rr.com
Sun Jul 2 01:57:07 UTC 2006

On Saturday 01 July 2006 11:46, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
> Well, I did send-pr a couple hours ago but it's still not in GNATS.
> I'm afraid I can forget to track. So here is a patch.
> IIRC attachment will cut in main list, so here is cut&paste. The patch
> is two-lined, so you can apply the changes by hands.

I applied this patch and rebuilt and installed ruby-bdb, then rebuilt and
installed portupgrade (I have been working from a portdowngrade'd version),
but no luck...

# portversion -v -l "<"
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i386-freebsd6/bdb.so:
Undefined symbol "db_version"

David
--
Sure God created the world in only six days,
but He didn't have an established user-base.