ruby 1.8.4 + mod_ruby = "undefined symbol: pthread_create"?

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jan 15 08:21:17 PST 2006

chris at i13i.com píše v ne 15. 01. 2006 v 10:38 -0600:

> Modify the configure script so if apache to compiled using threads as
> there is a way to compile apache using threads to use the -lpthread gcc
> extension if not then dont compile in support for it i thought -lpthread
> was deprecated and we now use libthr or libkse ?

I'm not sure I'm following you. First, -lpthread actually is renamed
libkse. I can't "not compile" in threads because ruby is always
threaded.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>