Where are md5 / sha256 checksums for OpenOffice packages published?

Jack L. xxjack12xx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 00:00:09 PST 2006

I'll start publishing the md5 checksums on the site (ftp and website). I
used to email them along with the release notice but I can see that most
people that download it probably aren't on the mailing list. I used to
publish them on the ftp site but an issue with tampering with the checksums
came up so I started emailing them instead of publishing them.