New /bin/sh based script to manage ports

Pav Lucistnik pav at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 5 14:56:23 PST 2006

Doug Barton píše v čt 05. 01. 2006 v 02:21 -0800:
> Howdy,
>
> I've been working on a new script to manage ports. I've put up a web page
> about it at http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/portmaster.html

> Comments welcome,

Looks nice. BTW flz was reimplementing portupgrade in /bin/sh some time
ago, but his fairly advanced work never got published.

Does it have an interactive mode (request confirmation from user before
every upgrade)?

s/shold/should/ typo

Make it a port once you're happy with it.

I'll let my workstation rot few days and once I have some interesting
upgrading situation, I'll give it a whirl.

--
Pav Lucistnik <pav at oook.cz>
              <pav at FreeBSD.org>

Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already
know dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be
killed.
  -- G. K. Chesterton