looking for fellow bochs packager contact.

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Feb 27 13:02:15 PST 2006

Hi,

Let me introduce myself I'm a (volunteer) packager for the Fedora Linux
project. I've noticed that sometimes packages need quite a lot of work
and that this work is redone for all distros out there, thus I've
decided to try and contact fellow packagers for package where a lot of
work is needed on top of upstream, ofcourse I also send everything upstream.

Bochs is a package which falls into the "needs some work" catagory.

I wanted to let you know that I've written a patch for bochs for it
to compile with wxwindows 2.6.x, you can get it from bochs sf.net
patches page:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1433107&group_id=12580&atid=312580

Regards,

Hans