freebsd port for freeradius

eric at gozippy.com eric at gozippy.com
Sat Feb 25 10:19:53 PST 2006

I have been all over the net looking for help... We have FreeBSD shared
webhosting servers. I want to install freeradius on at least one user's
webhosting account. The problem is that the port spits out errors and if
we try to make from recent binaries it still dies... I can certainly post
the errors - but they are basicaly the same thing everyone else is getting
and posting all over the place. Is there any place for step by step
instructions on how to get freeradius up  on a freeBSD system? AND we need
it to use mysql.

I have it working fine on a mandrak 10.2 box, as well as a Fedora 4
machine... I am no sure what to do with the freeBSD...