PHP issues

Derrick derrick at uniquestrength.net
Mon Feb 20 09:14:09 PST 2006

On Monday 20 February 2006 11:07, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
	Thanks for the reply,
I was using mod_php5 and apache 2.2 for about 1 month before this started
happening.
Starting up Apache, I get nothing in the error log.
Mon Feb 20 12:04:27 2006] [notice] Digest: generating secret for digest
authentication ...
[Mon Feb 20 12:04:27 2006] [notice] Digest: done
[Mon Feb 20 12:04:28 2006] [notice] Apache/2.2.0 (FreeBSD) mod_ssl/2.2.0
OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1 DAV/2 PHP/5.1.2 configured -- resuming normal operations

If I revert back to apache21 will that solve be problem or is there a fix for
apache22 around the corner?
v/r
Derrick