FreeBSD Port: roundcube-0.1.20060205

Stigas, Christos Christos.Stigas at cibc.com
Fri Feb 10 08:24:42 PST 2006

Hello,

I updated to the new port yesterday and it is not working.  I have checked the roundcube site and this is not the latest stable build (20060205).  There seem to be a number of database issues including not shutting down connections properly.  ( I am using postgresql btw)

Here is what happens when I try to get to the login page:

DB Error in /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcube_db.inc (427): DB Error: unknown error Query: SELECT vars, ip, EXTRACT (EPOCH FROM changed) AS changed FROM session WHERE sess_id='9afe03c9b6a3cac7143fc20a0d7e89ba' [nativecode=FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command server closed the connection unexpectedly This probably means the server terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.]

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchRow() on a non-object in /usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/rcube_db.inc on line 315

Another thing, I noticed that the database schema has changed.  I think there should be a second sql script which allows an existing install to just alter the database.  If you'd like I wouldn't mind writing this.

Regards,
Christos