[ports-i386@FreeBSD.org: resin-2.1.17 failed on i386 7]

Jean-Baptiste Quenot jb.quenot at caraldi.com
Fri Feb 10 02:27:55 PST 2006

* Kris Kennaway:
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> When do you expect to be able to fix this?
>
> Kris
>
> ----- Forwarded message from User Ports-i386 <ports-i386 at FreeBSD.org> -----
>
> cc -rpath=/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib -L/usr/lib -lcrypto -lssl -o resin resin.o ../common/common.o std.o memory.o ssl.o -lc_r
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lc_r
> *** Error code 1

Hello,

In the porter's handbook I read about PTHREAD_LIBS
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/dads-pthread.html

I'm trying to use PTHREAD_LIBS, but I get the following error on
5.3-RELEASE:

/usr/bin/ld -shared -o libresin.so jni_vfs.o std.o memory.o ssl_stub.o -pthread -lssl -lcrypto
/usr/bin/ld: unrecognized option '-pthread'

ld(1) manual page does not give any information about -pthread.

Any idea?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/