slib 3a2 breaks guile...

Eric Schuele e.schuele at computer.org
Thu Feb 9 13:39:49 PST 2006

Hello,

Well.. subject may be misleading.  I'm told it breaks guile.  What it
breaks for me is gnucash.

Since upgrading to slib-3a2... when I start gnucash I now get:
    ERROR: Unbound variable: with-load-pathname

I'm told its a guile problem.  All I know is I can't get to gnucash now,
which is the only app I have which requires guile.

All my googling has uncovered, is that I should downgrade.  I was
looking for opinions as to whether I should downgrade, or appeal to the
person who (just a few days ago) updated the slib to the most recent
version.

--
Regards,
Eric