FreeBSD Port: wtf-20051104

Maxime Henrion mux at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 4 14:02:44 PST 2006

Gene Alexander wrote:
> Howdy "mux",
>
> Are you "the (wo)man" to whom I would submit additions for the 'wtf'
> acronyms file(s)? You are listed as the maintainer on the ports page.
> If not you, then who? Thanks.

Hello Gene,

I am indeed the man who maintains the wtf port, however I'm not the
person to send additions to the acronyms file.  The wtf ports is just a
tarball I put online with the files taken straight from the NetBSD CVS
repository.  You should contact the NetBSD project to send them your
additions, and I'll make sure to update the port afterwards.

Cheers,
Maxime