Anyone interested in maintaining net-p2p/napshare?

Mike Heffner mheffner at vt.edu
Mon Dec 25 16:35:26 PST 2006

All,

I am the current maintainer of the 'napshare' port. It is an automated
Peer2Peer network client that eases downloading files. I don't use the
port anymore nor am I interested in maintaining it, so if someone is
interested in it please let me know.

The port is currently at version 1.2_2 in the repo, but napshare version
2.0a7 has been released. This version is significantly different from
previous versions and the build system is somewhat unconventional.

I can help someone out in the transition, but I don't have the time to
upgrade the port myself. I'll likely reassign to ports@ if no one is
interested.

cheers,

Mike