Strange fonts in firefox since update to 2.0.0.1

Heino Tiedemann rotkaps_spam_trap at gmx.de
Fri Dec 22 07:56:59 PST 2006

Michael Nottebrock <lofi at freebsd.org> wrote:

> On Friday, 22. December 2006 15:09, Heino Tiedemann wrote:
>> Hi There,
>>
>> since I updated the port www/firefox to the new version
>> "firefox-2.0.0.1,1" I have e strange, "default font".
>
> Like this?

I took a screenshot and put it here:
<http://rotkap.gmxhome.de/ff-font1.png>

Please take also a look to the URL-line of firefox. It is has a font,
where it is difficult to distinguish between "i" and "l".

There was another font some days ago.

One hint: in my konqueror it is the same behavior. The font is
.. crazy. Sometimes it is sans serif and bold (bold?!), another time
it is not bold, but has very smal traking¹

Heino

¹http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracking_%28typography%29