Firefox & thunderbird crash saving a file

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Wed Dec 13 20:12:37 PST 2006

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:34:35 -0600, Doug Barton <dougb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>
>> Oh, your problem is different after I read your message again. I don't
>> have any of printer, so unsure with your problem.
>
> I can actually reproduce this just by doing print preview, then
> hitting close, so no actual printer is needed.

Afraid that I can't reproduce it. Does it happens at all the time or just
sometimes, depend on what context you have in there? Have you tried to do
it in the safe mode (firefox -safe-mode)?

Cheers,
Mezz

> Doug

FreeBSD GNOME Team  -  FreeBSD Multimedia Hat (ports, not src)
http://wiki.freebsd.org/multimedia  -  multimedia at FreeBSD.org