Need help from someone with the 'tinderbox' already setup

Ion-Mihai IOnut Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 13 03:46:34 PST 2006

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 00:59:29 -0500
Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde at aldan.algebra.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> The java/berkeley-db port fails self-tests on pointyhat. I can not
> reproduce the problem on any machine, that I have access to.
>
> It, likely, has something to do with pointyhat's running each build
> in jail/tinderbox.
>
> Would someone, please, try to build the port in a tinderbox (be sure
> to leave the post-build testing enabled), and report the results?

Keep an aye  here, it's building on i386 all OSVERSIONS starting with
4-STABLE:
http://sce-tindy.tecnik93.com/tb-exp/index.php?action=latest_buildports

BOFH excuse #450:
Terrorists crashed an airplane into the server room.