xfce freebsd port patch

Oliver Lehmann oliver at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 12 10:45:07 PST 2006

Xavier Otazu wrote:

> I am having problems applying the xfce4.4_ports_10.diff file to the
> ports collection.
>
> I get the latest port collection using cvsup. I apply the
> xfce4.4_ports_10.shar file. After that, I make
>
> patch -u < xfce4.4_ports_10.shar
>
> but some ports are not updated. For example, libexo is not updated to
> the last version, but it is specified int he diff file

I've uploaded a new version of the patch to include the recent xfce port
changes. The patch will now apply w/o errors. Anyway, you have to use
patch for the .diff file, and just execute the shar file with sh.

http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_11.tar.bz2

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/