Security patches

LI Xin delphij at delphij.net
Tue Dec 12 08:48:58 PST 2006

Hi, Beech,

Beech Rintoul wrote:
> Would one of the comitters please grab ports/106623 and commit it? The pr
> contains two important security patches for ftp/proftpd. I'd like to see
> these get into the tree asap. Thanks in advance for your time.

I have just committed the patches found in ports/106623, and have sent
simon@ a patch for vuxml entry, which would help our users to use
portaudit(1) against their packages.

Please consider also add some more information about the security
advisory information, as well as the place you have obtained the patch
(e.g. from CVS with revision numbers, from a third party, etc.) so that
we will be able to process more quickly.

Thanks for your support to the FreeBSD Project :-)

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!