failure of policy

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Mon Dec 11 15:13:28 PST 2006

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 01:23:54PM -0500, Vivek Khera wrote:
> Reading this PR more closely it seems I was not even notified, as
> "Oleg Gawriloff" <barzog at telecom.by> is described as the maintainer
> and is the one responding to maintainer queries, which he is not.

What isn't detected well is if someone who isn't the maintainer submits
a PR with the 'maintainer-update' state.  Edwin and I need to look at
our respective codebases and figure out what happened in this situation.

But you're right, this is not the way that it is supposed to work.  Please
accept my apologies, and we'll look at the code.

mcl