cups-pstoraster vs. ghostscript 8.15

Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com
Thu Dec 7 08:08:40 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-07 at 12:45 +0300, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:
> It looks like both ports install some similar
> files into share/ghostscript/8.15, in particular
> share/ghostscript/8.15/lib/gs_init.ps.
>
> Frank, could you please look at it or should I
> mark the two ports as conflicting right away?

Mark them as conflicting for now.  Probably the right thing to do would
be to force cups-pstoraster to install its files in someplace like
share/espgs/... but that'll take a bit of investigation.

I didn't run into this since I use ghostscript-afpl rather than -gnu.
Hmm, maybe mention that as an alternative on the CONFLICTS message?  Or
is that possible?
--
Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com     http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/