devel/sdl12 update and version bump

Stanislav Sedov ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru
Thu Aug 31 21:18:12 UTC 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:10:15 +0200
Marcus von Appen <mva at sysfault.org> mentioned:

> No, it won't, if I see that right.
>
>     DIRFB   "Include support for DirectFB" Off \
>
> and
>     .if defined(WITH_DIRECTFB)
>     LIB_DEPENDS+=  directfb-0.9.16:${PORTSDIR}/devel/directfb
>
> will not do the wanted stuff. Basically the patch set of ports/99943 (you
> used it partially for devel/sdl12) is broken in several ways.
>
> I did not have the time to check the complete patch set for now (still
> setting up a jail for testing), but as soon as it is done (tomorrow or
> so), I'll post a revised set, which incorporates my changes for
> devel/sdl12.
>
> My changes for devel/sdl12 do not differ from your changes that much
> however.

Thank for your review. I've updated patch (i've missed some issues
in previous) and will upload it tomorrow. I would be glad to see
your modifications here, since I've not tested directfb/aalib
feature yet.

I can be able to run test only on Sat., so if you could do it
earlier, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your work!

--
Stanislav Sedov         MBSD labs, Inc.         <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>
Россия, Москва         http://mbsd.msk.ru

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.  -- A. Einstein
PGP fingerprint:  F21E D6CC 5626 9609 6CE2  A385 2BF5 5993 EB26 9581