KDECUPS Problem

Stanislav Sedov ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru
Sat Aug 26 09:02:16 UTC 2006

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 04:55:21 -0400
Derrick Edwards <derrick at uniquestrength.net> mentioned:

> 	Hi,
> I am having a problem getting printing support. As soon as I began the setup
> process via KDE, I get the following error message.
>
> There was an error loading kdeprint_cups. The diagnostic is:
> Shared object "libgnutls.so.15" not found, required by "kdeprint_cups.so"
>
> I reinstalled gnutls and cups, but still getting the same error message.

You should rebuild/reinstall x11/kdelibs3 as well.

--
Stanislav Sedov         MBSD labs, Inc.         <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>
Россия, Москва         http://mbsd.msk.ru

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.  -- A. Einstein
PGP fingerprint:  F21E D6CC 5626 9609 6CE2  A385 2BF5 5993 EB26 9581