BSD.local.dist - share/locale

Stanislav Sedov ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru
Sat Aug 26 06:57:39 UTC 2006

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:30:58 -0500
"Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7 at cox.net> mentioned:
> Okay, good point. I haven't check in your four suggests again.... So... I
> was thinking about maybe can do something like what we (FreeBSD GNOME
> Team) did with INSTALLS_OMF in bsd.gnome.mk (747 line). Tweak it then put
> it under USE_GETTEXT or create a new one called INSTALLS_LOCALE. I think,
> it should works very well.

Good solution. IMHO, adding new knob is more right, since the port may
require GETTEXT by don't install locale files, though both solutions
will work well.

--
Stanislav Sedov         MBSD labs, Inc.         <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>
Россия, Москва         http://mbsd.msk.ru

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.  -- A. Einstein
PGP fingerprint:  F21E D6CC 5626 9609 6CE2  A385 2BF5 5993 EB26 9581