www/rt36 with mod_perl2 broken

Ian A. Tegebo yontege at rescomp.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 21 22:57:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 04:51:34PM -0400, Vivek Khera wrote:
> personally, I use rt with the fastcgi option.  much easier to get it
> running that way, and RT doesn't need any of the advanced features of
> mod_perl so it seems overkill.
We already use Apache22 and mod_perl2 for a number of applications so
we'd like to keep it that way and not have to support apache13 with
fastcgi.

> but anyhow your error seems related to p5-Log-Dispatch not rt36.
This is true.  I suppose I should have asked if anyone had managed to
install rt36 with any workaround for the problems with p5-Log-Dispatch.
For example, is p5-Log-Dispatch a 'make or break' dependency or is it
just preferred?

--
Ian Tegebo