CalculiX port wish: acis to fbd converter perl script

pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com pfgshield-freebsd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 20 16:24:34 UTC 2006

Hi;

I wanted to do a couple of things related to cad/calculix but I'm stuck so I'll
post them JIC someone wants to take over:

- I'm no perl expert, but there is a simple acis to fbd converter at the end of
this page http://www.dhondt.de/ . It would be good to have a port, as several
commercial CAD packages use ACIS.

- On some graphic cards cgx (the OpenGL preprocessor) doesn't work well,
apparently the solution is to rebuild Mesa from scratch (which in FreeBSD means
rebuilding X.Org), any insight is welcome.

cheers,

    Pedro.