Bug in apache22 install with existing icons dir

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Sat Aug 19 20:17:20 UTC 2006

Hey,

I noticed that all my apache icons had disappeared from my apache22
server.  I tracked it down to that I have cvsweb installed which puts
icons in /usr/local/www/apache22/icons/cvsweb/ and since that dir
exists apache won't use the icons dir after install, e.g. portupgrade.
During install apache22 says:

[PRESERVING EXISTING ICONS SUBDIR: /usr/local/www/apache22/icons]

It don't know how to best handle it though without accidently nuking
user icons dirs.

--
Simon L. Nielsen