FreeBSD Port: awstats-6.5_1,1

Peter Barfield peter.barfield at midlandcomputers.com
Fri Aug 18 10:07:18 UTC 2006

MIDLANDCOMPUTERS

tel:01952 588688
fax:01952 588555
web:www.midlandcomputers.com
email:sales at midlandcomputers.com

Hi,

I note that you're listed as the maintainer for the awstats FreeBSD
Port. This version has a security vulnerability and cannot be installed.
It's been fixed in v6.6 and I was hoping it would be updated in the
ports soon?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Peter Barfield

peter.barfield at midlandcomputers.com

Did you know we also provide Internet Services?
Visit www.RocketUK.net to find out more.

Need a new phone system?
Visit www.MeridianPhones.co.uk for BT Norstar handsets and headsets.

Please Note: All prices exclude VAT unless specified.
Confidentiality Note:
The information in this e-mail message may be confidential and for use
of only the named recipient. The information may be protected by
privilege, work product immunity or other applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient the retention, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail message in error please notify us immediately by telephone
on +44 (0)1952 588688 or by e-mail at sales at midlandcomputers.com