ossim patch for snort

Wesley Shields wxs at atarininja.org
Thu Aug 17 14:32:23 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 12:22:33PM +0200, ilreds at tiscali.it wrote:
> Hi,
> I need use ossim (www.ossim.net), a security tool that provides patch
> for snort, ntop, arpwatch, tcptrack, base, ecc.
>
> Can you apply ossim patch to the snort port?

You sent me the same message but asking me to apply the patch to the
ntop port.  As I told you in my reply I don't think ossim provides
patches to the various applications but rather bundles them all together
with some glue and a web front end.  If anything there should be an
ossim port.

Of course, this is all from a 5 minute glance through the webpage you
linked to so I could be entirely wrong.  If anyone has the time to port
ossim I'm sure it would be appreciated by the original poster.

-- WXS