FreeBSD Port: eclipse-EPIC-0.3.0_2

Joey Mingrone joey at mingrone.org
Thu Aug 10 15:25:10 UTC 2006

Hi Gerrit:

I just installed the eclipse-EPIC-0.3.0_2 port and there seems to be a
problem changing settings for the perl editor.  For example, when I go
to Window->Preferences...->Perl EPIC->Editor and check "Show Line
Numbers" and error message pops up saying "Error notifying a
preference change listener.  Check the log for details", but the lines
do not show up.  This happens for all preferences.

Is this a known problem?  Do you know where the mentioned log is on
the file system?  I can't seem to find it.  Do you have any other
suggestions?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Joey