adding additional empty target in bsd.port.mk

Stanislav Sedov ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru
Fri Aug 4 19:37:58 UTC 2006

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 20:12:13 +0100
Florent Thoumie <flz at FreeBSD.org> mentioned:

> Seems overkill to me. Why not creating those directories in ocaml and
> ruby ports? That way you don't even have to deal with them in
> ocaml-dependents and ruby-dependents ports.

I think creation of empty DOCSDIR directory in ocaml port seems
rather strange. Same for ruby.

In fact we have at least one empty target after each major part.
Why not have one after plist creation?

--
Stanislav Sedov         MBSD labs, Inc.         <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>
Россия, Москва         http://mbsd.msk.ru

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.  -- A. Einstein
PGP fingerprint:  F21E D6CC 5626 9609 6CE2  A385 2BF5 5993 EB26 9581