is somebody working on a xorg 7.1 port to FreeBSD ?

vehemens vehemens at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 05:50:45 UTC 2006

ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru wrote:

>You can install X.org from GIT repository - it works fine out-of-the-box
>on freebsd. Just install it under the different PREFIX (e.g. /usr/x11r7)
>and you will not have problems with uninstall.

I don't appear to have the same luck as I'm having problems with several of
the autotool macros such as AM_PROG_LIBTOOL.

Found an email that mentioned there was regression in libtool 1.5.22, but not
sure if it is applicable is this case.

I'm using 6.1 with a drm patch from 6.0 current along with ports as of 7/28/06
and xorg as of 8/1/06.

Got any ideas on whats wrong?