FreeBSD Port: openssh-portable-4.3.p2_1,1

Stanislav Sedov ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru
Thu Aug 3 17:41:03 UTC 2006

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:54:43 +0200
Martin Wilke <miwi at FreeBSD.org> mentioned:

> On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:40:50 +0400
> Stanislav Sedov <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru> wrote:
>

> > man sshd_config ?
>
> you either help him or stop it! if someone is searching for help, you
> should help him and not refer to google or rtfm!

sshd_config manpage lists all things that he requested. I just
pointed him to the right direction. It's not so abstract as
'google for it", isn't it?

BTW: your message brings no information at all ;-)

--
Stanislav Sedov         MBSD labs, Inc.         <ssedov at mbsd.msk.ru>
Россия, Москва         http://mbsd.msk.ru

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.  -- A. Einstein
PGP fingerprint:  F21E D6CC 5626 9609 6CE2  A385 2BF5 5993 EB26 9581