slib-guile and GnuCash

Paul Pathiakis paul at pathiakis.com
Fri Apr 28 18:50:32 UTC 2006

Kris,

actually, on investigation of the Makefile in slib-guile, there's a note that
says to keep it in sync with the slib version.  Apparently, the latest slib
is 3a3 and slib-guile is at 3a1.  Once I downgraded the port of slib to
3a1_2, everything installed correctly.  So, it seems it's a little bit more
towards either someone needs to get the latest version of slib-guile ported
or downgrade slib to 3a1_2.

So, I'm fine now, but where should I send this info, ports or the author?

Paul