sourceforge subdir default

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Thu Apr 27 21:30:19 UTC 2006

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:27:38 +0400
"Andrew Pantyukhin" <infofarmer at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/18/06, Sam Lawrance <lawrance at freebsd.org> wrote:
> >
> > On 18/02/2006, at 8:12 PM, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:
> >
> > > I wonder if we can set MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR to
> > > PORTNAME by default when MASTER_SITES is
> > > equal to MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE or
> > > M_S_SF_EXTENDED? We don't have to take care
> > > of ':whatever', just handle the simplest case - and
> > > it will save hundreds of lines.
> >
> > How?
>
> Okay, I wonder if we can set M_S_SUBDIR to PORTNAME
> by default no matter what MASTER_SITES we have. I mean
> if there's a %SUBDIR% to replace, PORTNAME seems to be
> a reasonable default value, doesn't it?

I've been thinking about the same thing for some time.

Care to provide:
a) patch for b.p.m
b) patch for affected ports where this is true
( c) the rest of M_S_SF ports should work w/o modifications ) ?

I'll do a test for all the affected ports.

--
IOnut - Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"

BOFH excuse #10:
hardware stress fractures