flash plugin

Tue Apr 18 14:52:43 UTC 2006

Quoting Andrew Pantyukhin <infofarmer at gmail.com> (from Tue, 18 Apr
2006 18:10:14 +0400):

> BTW, I managed to start mplayerplug-in with linux_base-8,
> but I needed to copy libstdc++ and libgcc over from fc3. I
> placed them directly in plugins dir and everything went
> perfect, no warnings from firefox at all. If there are no
> objections to this hack, I'll be able to submit a port soon.

Please don't install linux_base-fc3 libs with your linux-mplayerplugin
port. Please use "USE_LINUX=fc3" instead.

We are going to move the default linux_base to fc3 after 6.1 is out
the door (we need to commit some infrastructure changes first). So the
inconvenience should vanish "soon".

Bye,
Alexander.

I couldn't very well chop your hand off and bring it to the store,
could I?

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Life on the Fast Lane