[New Port]: devel/kdesvn

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Thu Apr 13 17:32:30 UTC 2006

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:52:18 +0800
Yuan Jue <yuanjue02 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday 13 April 2006 20:43, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> > >
> > > I have made some change in the Makefile. Please test it through
> > > the port again
> >
> > From what it's building you've added KDE dependency; building this will
> > take some time, I don't have all packages up-to-date for it.
> > Please see this link for the status:
> > http://sce-tindy.tecnik93.com/tb-exp/index.php?action=latest_buildports
>
> OK. I will keep my eye on it :-)

5-STABLE-amd64 tindy says this:

checking for Qt... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include using -mt
checking for moc... /usr/X11R6/bin/moc
checking for uic... /usr/X11R6/bin/uic
checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... yes
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... libraries /usr/local/lib, headers /usr/local/include
checking if UIC has KDE plugins available... yes
checking for KDE paths... defaults
checking for dcopidl... /usr/local/bin/dcopidl
checking for dcopidl2cpp... /usr/local/bin/dcopidl2cpp
checking for mcopidl... /usr/local/bin/mcopidl
checking for artsc-config... /usr/local/bin/artsc-config
checking for kde-config... /usr/local/bin/kde-config
checking for meinproc... /usr/local/bin/meinproc
checking for kconfig_compiler... /usr/local/bin/kconfig_compiler
checking for dcopidlng... /usr/local/bin/dcopidlng
checking for xmllint... /usr/local/bin/xmllint
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking grepping for visibility push/pop in headers... no
configure: WARNING: Your libstdc++ doesn't appear to be patched for
                   visibility support. Disabling -fvisibility=hidden
checking whether c++ supports -fvisibility=hidden... no
checking for MAXPATHLEN... 1024
checking for APR... apr-config: not found
apr-1-config: not found
found
./configure.lineno: /usr/local/apr/bin/apr-1-config: not found
./configure.lineno: /usr/local/apr/bin/apr-1-config: not found
./configure.lineno: /usr/local/apr/bin/apr-1-config: not found
checking for APR util... apu-config: not found
apu-1-config: not found
not found
configure: error: APR util is required. Try --with-apu-config.

i386 tindy still builds kde.

--
IOnut - Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"

BOFH excuse #235:
The new frame relay network hasn't bedded down the software loop transmitter yet