k3b Problems

Beech Rintoul beech at mangohealth.org
Fri Apr 7 18:35:28 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 April 2006 09:19, Sebastian Trüg wrote:
> but k3b should normally eject itself. if that is disabled in the user
> settings its a user problem. if it fails due to automounting.... well,
> that's another problem I am working on.

Eject is set to normal "eject when done", all other settings are default. I
tried different speeds as was suggested, but the problem remains. I'm open to
do some testing if necessary. Just let me know what you need.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - beech at mangohealth.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Mangohealth
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - XanGo - http://www.mangohealth.org