Mozilla built from ports

Vlad GALU vladgalu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 01:25:44 PDT 2005

   Has anyone managed to use Mozilla's mail client, after compiling it
from ports ? I always get  an error when trying to edit the compose
preferences ("XML Parsing Error: Undefined entity" "Location:
chrome://messenger/content/messengercompose/pref-composing_messages.xul
Line Number 131, Column 13:" "<menuitem value=""
label="&fontVarWidth.Label;"/>".

   I've been running into this for a very long time.

P.S. CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list.
--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.