new port for zapping no interest ?

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at people.tecnik93.com
Tue Sep 27 05:31:26 PDT 2005

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:43:06 +0300
Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at people.tecnik93.com> wrote:

 [ ... ]

> I will send you a patch for the things I  see wrong in an hour. You
> should reply to your PR with the corrected version of the port.

Attached (it won't make it to the list, which is just fine, but you
should get it on the personal address).

I have a feeling you might want to depend on a few other ports from
what I see ./configure doing, but I have no time to research this right
now.

I have corrected:
- $FreeBSD$ added.
- the port version (see if it's  ok with you - I'm not familiar with
the naming scheme of the developers.)
- added you as maintainer (if you don't want to maintain this port drop
me an email)
- fix pkg-descr line lenght
- fix plist

I suggest you submit a follow-up to your PR; please submit in this
follow-up a .shar file, as instructed by Porters Handbook (commiters
can extract the shar from the PR without needing to download, untar,
etc) (posting a link is always good, for the others or in case the shar
is mangled by email).

--
IOnut
Unregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"