java/jde dependencies

Doug Kelly dougk at dougk-ff7.net
Thu Sep 15 04:47:38 PDT 2005

The dependencies for java/jde are out of date--the Makefile defines
them as semantic and elib (which depends on speedbar), however, all
three of these libraries are now included in cedet, and will conflict
with a package such as erc.  I forced the removal of the "old" after
installing jde (yeah, an ugly hack), and reinstalled cedet and erc,
and everything works fine, so, my guess is the dependencies could
be updated to cause less of a compatibility issue.

Here's the version line for the port in question:
# $FreeBSD: ports/java/jde/Makefile,v 1.7 2004/04/04 16:08:41 linimon Exp $

Thanks!
--Doug Kelly
dougk at dougk-ff7.net