PHP5-Extentions

Gawie Marais gm at mailbag.co.za
Mon Sep 12 12:41:55 PDT 2005

Hi Chris , List

I got the php5-extentions port installed by creating symlinks to the files
it was complaining about not finding i.e. imake and others. I created the
symlinks in /usr/local/bin directory which is included in the PATHS
variable. Sorted out the problem for me.

Thank you all for the input.

Regards

Gawie

  _____