errors compiling Kino port

Pierre Beyssac pb at fasterix.frmug.org
Thu Sep 8 04:52:11 PDT 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 12:12:21PM +0200, Marcin Jessa wrote:
> I get error about quicktime.h with or without chosing the QUICKTIME options.
> quicktime.h can be found in /usr/local/include/lqt/

Yes, previously it was in /usr/local/include/quicktime/ and this
path has changed in recent versions of quicktime.

> Creating /usr/local/include/quicktime and copying over header files fixes the problem.

Correct.

I think this is actually a quicktime problem regarding ascending
compatibility, not a kino problem.

I'm not sure the kino port is the most logical place where it should
be fixed.

Pierre
--
	Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien -- Unie dans la diversité
Pierre Beyssac	      	    pb at fasterix.frmug.org pb at fasterix.freenix.org