FreeBSD Port: editors/openoffice.org-2.0

Dwayne MacKinnon dmk at ncf.ca
Mon Oct 31 16:23:07 PST 2005

Hello,

	I'm running  5.4-RELEASE-p8, and I'm having trouble with this port. I built
it using -DWITH_KDE -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA, and found that it segfaulted everytime
I started it up, usually just after it showed the first user installation
dialogue. I then rebuilt the port using -DWITH_KDE -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA
WITH_DEBUG=2. That build failed. I tried a third time with WITH_DEBUG=1, and
that worked.

	Unfortunately the backtrace on the coredump file isn't tremendously helpful.
It goes as follows:

#0  0x290010de in signalcontext () from /lib/libc.so.5
#1  0x28fb4902 in pthread_mutexattr_init () from /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1
#2  0x00000000 in ?? ()

	Any ideas on where I can go from here? The really odd thing is that I built
this on my workplace box, also a 5.4-RELEASE-p8, and I had no problems at
all. (I used -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA -DWITH_KDE there too.)

Cheers,
DMK
--
I can't afford to make any exceptions. Once word leaks out that a pirate has
gone soft people start to disobey him and it's nothing but work, work, work