openoffice 2.0 RC3 broken SaveAs

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Oct 28 04:04:22 PDT 2005

Quoting "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze at gmx.de>:

> I can save, but only in Microsoft formats. Odt or sxc don't work.

For general information, I just compiled it in Spanish
LOCALIZED_LANG=es -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA and can save in about anything, it
seems.  I just did a test page and saved it in the following formats.

-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel       6254 Oct 28 05:58 unaPruebaOO.ott
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel       5946 Oct 28 05:58 unaPruebaOO.sxw
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel       7904 Oct 28 05:59 unaPruebaOO.xml
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel       6656 Oct 28 06:00 unaPruebaOO.doc
-rw-r--r--   1 root  wheel       6266 Oct 28 06:00 unaPruebaOO.odt

I have no idea why LOCALIZED_LANG=es would make a difference.  ed