ports/misc/gkrellweather2/files/patch-GrabWeather

Emanuel Haupt ehaupt at critical.ch
Wed Oct 26 01:25:30 PDT 2005

> Hi,
>
> I had noticed that my gkrellweather2 had stopped grabbing weather
> updates..  Looking at the source code I noticed that the GrabWeather
> perl script was  using wget(1), but the port had no RUN_DEPENDS for
> wget(1).  Attached is my  proposed patch to solve this in a FreeBSD
> specific way.  I just adapted all  the wget(1) options to fetch(1) so
> now the script works without having to  depend on either wget(1) or
> p5-LWP.

Thank you, could you maybe submitt a PR with a patch as described in the
porters handbook [1], thats the normal procedure for updating a port.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html

Regards,
Emanuel

--
GnuPG key id: 0x55E67774         Download: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371
Key fingerprint: 17B3 FD8F BA68 4AB4 10FD  A9D1 AD52 6588 55E6 7774